About Me

My photo
Husband, Father, Grand Father, Great Grand Father, Retired Radio and TV Broadcaster. Over 35 year in the Broadcasting Business. Producer of Jazz, Blues Music Program And Radio News Programs. HowSharp Productions Social Media.

Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Join Me On My New Facebook Page ... Drive By Photography

Interested In Photography And Photo Journalism? Me Too. Friends Have Urged Me To Create A Facebook Page Devoted Solely To Photography. It's Finally Up And Running. Join Me On My New FB Page "Drive By Photography." https://www.facebook.com/pages/Drive-By-Photography/613878282063410

1 comment:

  1. I still enjoy the music, but since my retirement I've returned to another one of my passions ... photography.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog